By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Suara News PapuaSuara News PapuaSuara News Papua
Reading: The body of the late Alexsander Parapak, a victim of the KKB shooting, was evacuated to Mimika
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Suara News PapuaSuara News Papua
Font ResizerAa
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Berita Utama

The body of the late Alexsander Parapak, a victim of the KKB shooting, was evacuated to Mimika

SuaraNews Papua
Last updated: 5 Mei 2024 20:13
SuaraNews Papua 2 tahun ago
Share
SHARE

Timika – Joint TNI-Polri personnel succeeded in evacuating the body of the late Alexsander Parapak, who was the victim of a shooting by the Armed Criminal Group (KKB) in Pogapa village, Homeyo District, Intan Jaya Regency. The evacuation was successfully carried out on Saturday (4/5/2024) morning.

Previously, on April 30 2024, KKB attacked the Homeyo Police Station which resulted in the death of a teenager named Alexsander Parapak. The late Alexsander was a 20 year old immigrant from the Toraja tribe. As a result of the shooting, the victim died.

Following up on this situation, joint TNI-Polri personnel succeeded in evacuating the body of the late Alexsander from Homeyo District to Timika, Mimika Regency.

Head of Peace Operations Cartenz Police Commissioner. Dr. Faizal Ramadhani stated that the evacuation process was carried out by joint TNI-Polri personnel using the Heli Bell Penerbad facility.

“In the evacuation process, apart from the body of the late Alexsander, personnel also evacuated 3 migrant residents who were returning to their hometown, namely a teacher and two children,” said Head of Ops Damai Cartenz.

Furthermore, the Head of Cartenz Peace Ops, Kombes Faizal, stated that currently joint personnel from Brimob Blukar Task Force and Kopassus Troops from the Cartenz-2024 Damai Ops Nanggala Task Force are still continuing to pursue the KKB perpetrators of criminal acts in Homeyo.

“We will pursue and take firm action against the KKB perpetrators of criminal acts in Homeyo District. “Currently, security forces in Intan Jaya Regency are increasing security in vulnerable areas to prevent similar incidents,” emphasized Head of Ops.

Head of the Cartenz Peace Operations Public Relations Task Force, AKBP Dr. Bayu Suseno, added that the body of the late Alexsander Parapak arrived at 08.50 WIT in Mimika and is currently at the Regional Hospital where a post-mortem and autopsy will be carried out. However, the funeral process is still waiting for agreement from the family.

“Currently the body is still undergoing medical procedures in the form of a post-mortem and autopsy by the Regional Hospital. The victim’s body will be laid to rest at the SP2 Mimika funeral home and then flown to his hometown in Toraja, South Sulawesi,” said Bayu.

You Might Also Like

Task Force Operation Peace Cartenz Receives 2,500 Packages of Bags and Stationery for Papuan Children

Satgas Operasi Damai Cartenz Terima 2.500 Paket Tas dan Alat Tulis untuk Anak-anak Papua

Jayapura Community Figures Condemn Violent Actions at the Baliem Valley Cultural Festival

Tokoh Masyarakat Jayapura Kecam Aksi Kekerasan di Festival Budaya Lembah Baliem

Papuan Regional Police enlivens the 81st Anniversary of the Republic of Indonesia by Distributing Hundreds of Flags to Riders

TAGGED: a victim of the KKB shooting, The body of the late Alexsander Parapak, was evacuated to Mimika
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
Previous Article Jenazah Almarhum Alexsander Parapak Korban Penembakan KKB Dievakuasi ke Mimika
Next Article Klaim KKB Bunuh OAP yang Dicurigai Mata-Mata, Tokoh Papua: Itu Hanya Alasan Untuk Bebas Berbuat Kriminal
© {year} Suaranewspapua.com
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?