By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Suara News PapuaSuara News PapuaSuara News Papua
Reading: Puskesmas construction workers attacked by KKB, 1 killed, 2 hit by arrows in Headwater area, Puncak Regency
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Suara News PapuaSuara News Papua
Font ResizerAa
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Hukum&Kriminal

Puskesmas construction workers attacked by KKB, 1 killed, 2 hit by arrows in Headwater area, Puncak Regency

SuaraNews Papua
Last updated: 20 Oktober 2023 01:15
SuaraNews Papua 3 tahun ago
Share
SHARE

Ilaga- There was an attack by the KKB group of the Water Head Region on the workers of the Water Head Regional Health Center construction project, Puncak Regency. Thursday (19/10/2023)

Head of Peace Ops Cartenz Police Commissioner Dr. Faizal Ramadhani S.Sos, S.I.K MH, when confirmed by the media crew, confirmed the incident.

“It’s true, Thursday afternoon there was an attack on construction workers at the Puncak Regency Water Head Community Health Center. 19 survived, 2 were hit by arrows and 1 died,” said Faizal.

Head of Public Relations Task Force AKBP Dr. Bayu Suseno, S.H, S.I.K, M.H stated the same thing.

“At around 13.00 WIT, we received reports from the surviving workers, they reported to our Kotis Post in Ilaga that they had been attacked by a group of KKB using firearms, arrows and machetes,” said Bayu

Bayu added that after the report from the Cartenz Peace Task Force Team, the combined TNI and Polri responded quickly to the location of the KKB attack.

“At 15.00 WLT, we immediately gathered personnel from the Cartenz Peace Task Force, Joint TNI and Polri Team to go to the crime scene to rescue the 2 workers who were still not found,” said Bayu.

“After the search, we found that 1 worker had died on behalf of OTO and we managed to find 1 person hiding in the bushes who was safe but was hit by an arrow.” Bayu added.

1 victim who died and 2 arrow wounds have been evacuated to Puncak Hospital, while the 19 workers who survived are being detained at Puncak Police.

“We will ask for information from the victims to identify the perpetrators and we will carry out legal enforcement against the KKB group in the Head Water Region.” Close Bayu.

You Might Also Like

Jayapura Community Figures Condemn Violent Actions at the Baliem Valley Cultural Festival

Tokoh Masyarakat Jayapura Kecam Aksi Kekerasan di Festival Budaya Lembah Baliem

Kecam Pembunuhan Warga Sipil di Yahukimo, Tokoh Papua Serukan Perlindungan Warga Sipil dan Penegakan Hukum

Sejarah Mengajarkan Persatuan, Bukan Kekerasan: Saatnya Papua Menolak Aksi Balasan dan Mengedepankan Penyelesaian Berdasarkan Hukum

Satgas Operasi Damai Cartenz Limpahkan Dua Tersangka Kasus Pembunuhan dan Penembakan ke Kejaksaan Negeri Jayawijaya

TAGGED: 1 killed, 2 hit by arrows in Headwater area, Puncak Regency, Puskesmas construction workers attacked by KKB
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
Previous Article Pekerja Pembangunan Puskesmas diserang KKB, 1 Tewas 2 terkena Panah di Wilayah Kepala Air, Kabupaten Puncak
Next Article LMP Papua Kutuk Keras Aksi Biadap KKB Bunuh 7 Warga di Yahukimo
© {year} Suaranewspapua.com
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?