By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Suara News PapuaSuara News PapuaSuara News Papua
Reading: Head of Public Relations: The Situation of Sugapa City is Gradually Safe and Conducive
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Suara News PapuaSuara News Papua
Font ResizerAa
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Hukum&Kriminal

Head of Public Relations: The Situation of Sugapa City is Gradually Safe and Conducive

SuaraNews Papua
Last updated: 9 Maret 2023 19:43
SuaraNews Papua 3 tahun ago
Share
SHARE

Jayapura – After the shooting incident between the TNI-Polri and the Armed Criminal Group (KKB), the current situation for Kamtibmas in Sugapa City, Intan Jaya Regency, Central Papua Province, is gradually being safe and conducive.

This was revealed by the Head of Public Relations of the Papua Regional Police Kombes Pol Ignatius Benny Ady Prabowo, SH. S.IK. M.Kom, when confirmed, confirmed that the current situation was relatively safe and conducive.

“After the shooting incident that occurred on Tuesday, the situation is now back to normal,” said the Head of Public Relations, Wednesday (08/03).

The Head of Public Relations said that Bilorai Sugapa Airport, which was closed at the time of the shooting incident, has opened today and the activities of both landing and departing aircraft have returned to normal.

“Currently the activities of Bilorai Sugapa Airport are safe and are now serving flights,” said the Head of Public Relations.

Previously, the Joint TNI-Polri apparatus was again harassed by an Armed Criminal Group in the vicinity of Sungai Bawah Bilorai Airport, Bilogai Village, Sugapa District, Intan Jaya Regency, Tuesday (7/3).

The disturbance started around 07.55 WIT when the Smart Aviation PK-SNG aircraft with cargo arrived at Billorai Airport, Intan Jaya Regency from Mimika Regency.

Furthermore, at 08.20 WIT there was also a Daby Air plane wanting to land at Billorai Airport but was directed to return to Nabire because the situation made it impossible to land due to the disturbance.

You Might Also Like

Case Review Results: Task Force Operation Peace Cartenz and Yahukimo Police Develop Law Enforcement in the Murder Case of the Late Bripka Anumerta Fredy Lukas Awes

Hasil Gelar Perkara, Satgas Kepolisian Operasi Damai Cartenz dan Polres Yahukimo Kembangkan Penegakan Hukum Kasus Pembunuhan Bripka Anumerta Fredy Lukas Awes

Jayapura Community Figures Condemn Violent Actions at the Baliem Valley Cultural Festival

Tokoh Masyarakat Jayapura Kecam Aksi Kekerasan di Festival Budaya Lembah Baliem

Kecam Pembunuhan Warga Sipil di Yahukimo, Tokoh Papua Serukan Perlindungan Warga Sipil dan Penegakan Hukum

TAGGED: Head of Public Relations: The Situation of Sugapa City is Gradually Safe and Conducive
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
Previous Article Ipda Merlyn, Doctor, Policewoman, the Only Peaceful Cartenz Through the KKB Nest
Next Article Satgas Damai Cartenz Respon Penembakan 2 Warga Sipil di Yahukimo Oleh OTK Diduga KKB
© {year} Suaranewspapua.com
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?