By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Suara News PapuaSuara News PapuaSuara News Papua
Reading: Residents are afraid that they have to exodus, track record of the Nduga KKB repeatedly slaughtering civilians in Nduga
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Suara News PapuaSuara News Papua
Font ResizerAa
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Peristiwa

Residents are afraid that they have to exodus, track record of the Nduga KKB repeatedly slaughtering civilians in Nduga

SuaraNews Papua
Last updated: 13 Februari 2023 12:28
SuaraNews Papua 4 tahun ago
Share
SHARE

Mimika – After the terror attack by the KKB, residents in the Paro District, Nduga Regency, exodus or left their hometown in droves.

Dozens of residents including children and residents who were sick were evacuated to the Kenyam district, the capital of Nduga Regency. Residents felt scared and protected themselves after the KKB terror attack burned a Susi Air plane and threatened 15 construction workers in Paro District.

The Head of the Cartenz Peaceful Ops Public Relations Task Force 2023 Kombes Pol Donny Charles Go, SIK, when interviewed by the media crew, confirmed this.

“Many people fled from Paro District. Then from escaping, the people were tired and hungry on the way, so we, the Joint Team (TNI-POLRI) of the Cartenz Damai Task Force, had to provide food assistance in addition to evacuating our elderly people, women and children to the Kenyam District,” said Kombes Pol Donny .

He continued, “Please note that Paro District to the nearest District takes 4 to 5 days on foot. So far, Paro District can only be accessed by air transportation. With the burning of the plane, the only access is by foot,” explained the Head of Public Relations Unit.

In addition, Kombes Donny explained that the KKB led by Egianus Kogoya had a long track record since 2017, so it was not surprising that the community chose to protect themselves.

“This Armed Criminal Group has committed many crimes and acts of terror against society. In short, there were 65 acts that have been carried out in the period from 2017 to now, including murders, rapes, shootings, destruction of buildings, massacres and many other criminal acts committed by the KKB led by Egianus Kogoya in the Nduga district area,” said Kombes Pol Donny.

This group has massacred civilians three times, including in 2018 the massacre of civilians on June 25 2018, at the Kenyam Airport Complex. In this incident 3 civilians died and 3 people were injured, one of them was a pilot.

Second, on December 2 2018 this group carried out the massacre of employees of PT. Istaka Karya, in this unfortunate incident 17 employees died and 4 people have not been found to date.

Finally, the KKB blindly attacked civilians in Nogolait village, Kenyam District in mid-2022. In that incident, 11 civilians died and 2 people were injured.

You Might Also Like

Integrasi Papua ke Indonesia, Akademisi Unud: Sah Secara Hukum Internasional

Di Balik Narasi Perjuangan, Warga Sipil Papua Menjadi Korban Kekerasan

Papuan KKB Group Exploits Minors, Papuan Figures: This is a Human Rights Violation

Kelompok KKB Papua Eksploitasi Anak-anak di Bawah Umur, Tokoh Papua: Ini Pelanggaran HAM

Police Investigate Armed OTK in Wakia Village

TAGGED: Residents are afraid that they have to exodus, track record of the Nduga KKB repeatedly slaughtering civilians in Nduga
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
Previous Article Warga Ketakutan Hingga Harus Exodus, Rekam Jejak KKB Nduga Berulang Kali Bantai Warga Sipil di Nduga
Next Article Kabid Humas Polda Papua: 80 Pengunsi Warga Paro Dapatkan Pelayanan Kesehatan di Puskesmas Kenyam.
© {year} Suaranewspapua.com
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?