By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Suara News PapuaSuara News PapuaSuara News Papua
Reading: Gunfire Occurred Again in Intan Jaya, 2 People Became Victims
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Suara News PapuaSuara News Papua
Font ResizerAa
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Hukum&Kriminal

Gunfire Occurred Again in Intan Jaya, 2 People Became Victims

SuaraNews Papua
Last updated: 2 Maret 2024 20:56
SuaraNews Papua 2 tahun ago
Share
SHARE

Jayapura – Gunfire occurred between joint TNI-Polri officers and the Armed Criminal Group (KKB) in Intan Jaya Regency, Central Papua Province, Friday (1/3/2024).

Head of Public Relations of the Papua Regional Police, Commissioner Pol. Ignatius Benny Ady Prabowo, S.H., S.I.K., M.Kom., confirmed the gunfire when confirmed.

The Head of Public Relations said that the gunfire occurred on Friday (01/03/2024) at around 12.20 WIT in Mamba Village, Sugapa District, Intan Jaya Regency.

“The tembaj contact incident occurred approximately 130 meters from the Intan Jaya Regent’s Office, in Mamba Village, Sugapa District,” said the Head of Public Relations.

Regarding the chronology of the incident, the Head of Public Relations said that at around 10.00 WIT, 2 (two) long-barreled firearms were heard from the front of the Intan Jaya Regency Regent’s Office.

“Hearing the sound of the gunshots, joint personnel from the Intan Jaya Police and Brimob Peace Task Force Cartenz immediately responded,” he said.

Then at around 12.20 WIT, gunfire occurred between the KKB in the Intan Jaya area and the joint TNI-Polri apparatus.

“From the shooting incident, two people were hit by gunfire, namely one TNI Raider 330 personnel, Prada David, who was shot in the side of the stomach through the front body vest and one resident named Nelon Sani (16) was hit in the left arm through the stomach. ” explained Commissioner Benny.

Meanwhile, Intan Jaya Police Chief, AKBP Afrizal Asri, said that currently the two victims had been evacuated to Timika Regency using a TNI helicopter.

“Currently the two victims have been evacuated to Timika Regency using a TNI helicopter this afternoon at around 14.32 WIT,” he said.

“The joint TNI-Polri apparatus in Intan Jaya Regency is currently carrying out intensive patrols to anticipate further actions,” he added.

You Might Also Like

Jayapura Community Figures Condemn Violent Actions at the Baliem Valley Cultural Festival

Tokoh Masyarakat Jayapura Kecam Aksi Kekerasan di Festival Budaya Lembah Baliem

Kecam Pembunuhan Warga Sipil di Yahukimo, Tokoh Papua Serukan Perlindungan Warga Sipil dan Penegakan Hukum

Sejarah Mengajarkan Persatuan, Bukan Kekerasan: Saatnya Papua Menolak Aksi Balasan dan Mengedepankan Penyelesaian Berdasarkan Hukum

Satgas Operasi Damai Cartenz Limpahkan Dua Tersangka Kasus Pembunuhan dan Penembakan ke Kejaksaan Negeri Jayawijaya

TAGGED: 2 People Became Victims, Gunfire Occurred Again in Intan Jaya
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
Previous Article Kontak Tembak Kembali Terjadi di Intan Jaya, 2 Orang Menjadi Korban
Next Article Akademisi: Pendidikan landasan bentuk karakter pemimpin masa depan
© {year} Suaranewspapua.com
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?