By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Suara News PapuaSuara News PapuaSuara News Papua
Reading: Papua Regional Police Chief: It is true that there was an attack on community health center construction workers in Beoga
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Suara News PapuaSuara News Papua
Font ResizerAa
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Hukum&KriminalPeristiwa

Papua Regional Police Chief: It is true that there was an attack on community health center construction workers in Beoga

SuaraNews Papua
Last updated: 25 November 2023 23:08
SuaraNews Papua 3 tahun ago
Share
SHARE

Jayapura – The Armed Criminal Group (KKB) attacked five construction workers who were building the West Beoga Community Health Center, in Jambul Village, West Beoga District, Intan Jaya Regency, Central Papua, Friday (24/11/2023) afternoon.

As a result of this incident, three workers named Satiman, Triyono and Suyanto, died. Meanwhile, two other people, Nurali and Alfian, survived.

“It is true that there was an attack using firearms and machetes on five workers/construction workers carried out by KKB Intan Jaya led by Aibon Kogoya,” said Papua Police Chief Inspector General Mathius D. Fakhiri, via short message, Friday (24/11/2023) .

Fakhiri explained that this incident was discovered after a resident with the initials IM reported to the Beoga Bawah Koramil at 16.30 WIT.

IM reported that at around 15.00 WIT there had been an attack by KKB on construction workers at the West Beoga Community Health Center construction project.

Then at 16.50 WIT, Danramil 1717-03/Beoga along with members, the Beoga Police and members of the Beoga Post Task Force YR 300, and Brimob Den A Raja City, carried out pick-up people who were evacuating the victims of the attack.

“At around 18.00 WIT, the group to evacuate the victims of the attack arrived at the Beoga Community Health Center, Milawak Village, Beoga District carrying three bodies and two survivors,” said Fakhiri.

According to Fakhiri, before the incident, the Puncak Police Chief had ordered the Beoga Police Chief to warn the company so that they would stop the work first and withdraw the workers to a safe location.

“According to the Police Chief, the Sector Police Chief has asked the company to withdraw the workers because there is a potential security disturbance, but this appeal has been ignored,” he said.

To respond to this incident, Fakhiri confirmed that Cartenz Peace Task Force personnel would immediately be deployed to Beoga.

You Might Also Like

Jayapura Community Figures Condemn Violent Actions at the Baliem Valley Cultural Festival

Tokoh Masyarakat Jayapura Kecam Aksi Kekerasan di Festival Budaya Lembah Baliem

Kecam Pembunuhan Warga Sipil di Yahukimo, Tokoh Papua Serukan Perlindungan Warga Sipil dan Penegakan Hukum

Sejarah Mengajarkan Persatuan, Bukan Kekerasan: Saatnya Papua Menolak Aksi Balasan dan Mengedepankan Penyelesaian Berdasarkan Hukum

Satgas Operasi Damai Cartenz Limpahkan Dua Tersangka Kasus Pembunuhan dan Penembakan ke Kejaksaan Negeri Jayawijaya

TAGGED: Papua Regional Police Chief: It is true that there was an attack on community health center construction workers in Beoga
Share This Article
Facebook Email Print
Previous Article Kapolda Papua : Benar Telah Terjadi Penyerangan Terhadap Pekerja Bangunan Puskemas di Beoga
Next Article Pekerja Bangunan Puskesmas Diserang KKB di Beoga, Tiga Tewas dan Dua Terluka
© {year} Suaranewspapua.com
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?